Telephone Collections Negotiator
Monday - Friday Office Hours
Based in Leamington Spa
To provide a first-class collection service; maximising recovery on overdue balances for a variety of clients.
The following provides an outline only. Objectives and expanded duties will be discussed and agreed as part of the Performance Development Plan (PDP).
- Using the dialler system to facilitate inbound and outbound telephone communication in relation to pre-litigation and litigation matters; liaising with customers and third parties to maximise recoveries on overdue balances;
- Successfully assess customer affordability in-line with TCF/FCA guidelines to negotiate realistic repayment plans; Assess and resolve enquiries and disputes;
- Using the debt management system to accurately record and note details of calls, payment plans and store documents;
- Follow processes and procedures to meet desired outcomes;
- Managing vulnerability calls in line with our internal policies and procedures;
Desirable but full training will be supplied.
- Experience within a customer service role or within a fast-paced working environment;
- Good understanding of court proceedings; and
- Works closely with colleagues across the Firm;
- Demonstrates equality towards all colleagues and endorses diversity; and
- Continually assesses own performance and takes decisive action to maximise results;
- Effective organisation and time management skills;