Are you immediately available?
SF Recruitment requires an experienced customer service advisor to join a key client of ours on an ongoing temporary basis. Our client is based in Ilkeston, working Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm (office based only)
Due to a busy period approaching for the business, they are looking to recruit two people to join their fantastic team. You will be responsible for answering customer queries via email and telephone and always provide exceptional customer service.
Main duties will include
- Answering and replying to customer calls and emails
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards all customers
- Deal with any queries and complaints
- Working towards targets such as inbound call volume
- Process customer orders
- Provide advice or information on products
- Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure stock is available
- Liaise with different courier services to ensure there are no issues with deliveries
- Maintain and update company records
- Data entry
- Take payments over the phone
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- Good attention to detail
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Good IT skills
If you are immediately available and looking for a role to start asap, then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please note this is NOT a remote/hybrid working role.