Due to an increase in volumes The Recruitment Co. is delighted to be working in partnership with our prestigious client based in Livingston who have immediate ongoing opportunities for Warehouse Operatives.
Hourly rate of pay - 10.90.
This is initially a temporary role however, for the right candidate has the potential to go permanent and train in other parts of the warehouse.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.00pm.
Benefits of being a Warehouse Operative
- 40 hours per week.
- Weekly pay
- Supportive team environment
- People-focused culture
- Immediate starts
Day in the life of a Warehouse Operative
- Working in the receiving section within a busy warehouse
- Working at heights using ladders to put away boxes that have been delivered
- Past experience of using pump and electric truck to move pallets is desirable but not essential
- Working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Maintaining health and safety standards
To apply for this role please send your CV in the first instance.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.