WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR - WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR - WAREHOUSE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - SAP
Due to expansion and investment within systems, our client is now looking to recruit a Warehouse Systems Administrator to join their team. As a Warehouse Systems Administrator your duties will include:-
- Work alongside warehouse shift leader in dealing with daily SAP issues, shortages, stock correction etc.
- Ensure all current warehouse reports are kept up to date with relevant information
- Working alongside warehouse shift leader to make sure cycle counting targets are met and stock issues are addressed
- Stock checks
- Upkeep of the daily/weekly returns and shortage report
- Working alongside warehouse shift leader dealing with intercompany shipments and booking goods in
- Dealing with returns paperwork
- Ensure accuracy of SAP data is maintained to a very high standard
To apply for this role you will need to experience of working on SAP or ERP system. Knowledge of stock control and experience of working in a warehouse environment would be beneficial.
The core hours for this role are Monday-Friday, 8.30-5 however earlier start time/finish times can be considered ie 7.30-4 or 8.4.30. Benefits include a contributory pension scheme of 5% matched, a life assurance scheme, optional healthcare (after probation) and the opportunity for progression.